Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Rimmel Glam Eyes...

I know I have seemed to disappear of the face of the earth for the past few weeks and I can only apologise for my bad blogging behaviour! I have finished most of my uni work now so I'm hoping I'll be able to post more regularly! Thank you for sticking with me! :)

Today I wanted to share a review on Rimmel's Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara: 

It comes with "two" wands, one for a lengthening effect and one for a volumising effect. I really like the idea of this as I like long, full looking lashes. I do like this mascara and it does add both length and volume, However I think the volumising wand makes my lashes look a bit  clumpy and if I'm not careful sometimes it looks like I've got spiders attached to my eyes! :( 
I think maybe I'm being too heavy handed, and I really want to love this mascara - I guess I just need a bit more practice with it. Below is what the product looks like on my eye:

Today it hasn't come out too bad, but some days it just seems to clump them all together. I guess I shall have to keep trying with it and find a good technique. 

Has anyone else tried this mascara? 
What are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


3 comments:

  1. I have thought about trying this.
    I might need to give it a go!
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this over the weekend and i dont have problems with clumping. I use the pink bit first then the black bit tho

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandra - you definitely should! I think it's a really nice mascara. x

    Lil miss giggles - I think this maybe where I'm going wrong! I'll give it a try, I've been doing it the other way round! thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...