Friday, 20 May 2011

NOTD... Lunar Haze

Tonight is my uni's summer ball, and I wanted to have a bright nail to add contrast to my black dress. 
I went into boots and picked up natural Collections Lunar Haze (£1.99) and I also picked up Rimmel's Matte top coat (£4.59) I really wanted to try them together and here is the finished result: 

It's a really pretty purple colour with blue tones. I really like the effect of adding the matte top coat. 

What do you guys think?
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

3 comments:

  1. That shade looks gorgeous!! Great choice! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I really like the matte top coat, It literally transforms my nail polishes! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...