Thursday, 19 May 2011

No7 Mineral Loose Powder Foundation

Today I wanted to share a review on No7's Mineral Loose Powder Foundation. I picked this up about three weeks ago as the weather's getting warmer and I really wanted a lighter foundation that isn't going to feel like it's melting off my face in the heat of the coming summer months.

I went into boots and the very nice consultant matched me to the lightest shade true ivory. I was really suprised at this as I usually am matched with much darker shades. The consultant said that with this foundation you needed to go lighter as it comes out a lot darker than a liquid foundation.
It's priced at £14.50 and for that you get a lot of product (10g), because you don't need to use much it will last me for a very long time! 

The coverage is really, really good for a mineral based foundation. I may even go as far to say i think it provides better and a more even coverage than some of the liquid foundations that I have tried. 
The coverage is amazing and gives you a lovely flawless finish and a nice natural 'glow' to the skin. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey and my skin feels like it can breathe. 
Basicaly, I'm a little bit in Love. 

It also comes with a really nice fluffy kabuki brush, which works really well at applying the foundation. 
I think that this is going to be an amazing addition to my summer-time makeup bag! 

You can purchase this foundation from boots, and I belive that they are currently running their £5 off No7 vouchers so you could get this even cheaper! :)

Has anyone else tried this foundation? 
Can anyone reccommend any other mineral Foundations? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx  

4 comments:

  1. Great review!

    I've not noticed this foundation in Boots (but then, I haven't been to Boots properly for ages - always too busy etc).

    Have you tried Bare Escentuals (mineral) foundation? It rocks :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) - I haven't tried it, I was wondering what the coverage is like? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coverage is really good. I'd say medium-full. And yes, it's more expensive but it lasts for aaaages :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Check out my new make up blog,

    Kisses from Amsterdam,

    Shenna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...