Monday, 23 May 2011

Collection 2000, So Pretty...

Today I wanted to review a gorgeous blush I picked up from collection 2000. 
It's in the shade 01 - So Pretty. 
As the name suggests, all I can say is that it is a beautiful blush! Priced at an amazing £1.99 this purse happy blush is such a lovely colour for summer: 


You can't see very well from the photo but it has a lovely flower pattern embossed onto the blush which adds to it's charm. It's a really nice rose gold colour, the colour pay off is amazing for the price and due to this you need to be light handed but the effect is beautiful on the skin: 


It's long wearing, my only complaint is that there isn't more of it! 
This is a lovely shade for the summer - collection 2000 has three other shades in the range which are all as equally pretty! 

What do you think of this blush? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


2 comments:

  1. It looks great swatched on your hand! WOW, £1.99? I must check it out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i like it. amazing post. would love if you could stop by and check out my latest post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...