Saturday, 21 May 2011

Bright Here Bright Now....

Today I wanted  to share a review on Soap and Glory's Bright Here Bright Now instant radiance energy balm. This product has been on my wishlist for a very long time and I finally got round to purchasing it last week. 
You can get it from boots and it is priced at £10.21.

It acts like a moisturiser and gives your skin a boost and adds a subtle glow to the skin. It contains apricot kernel oil and Aloe Vera which gives the product a lovely natural almost herbal smell which I really like. 
Below is a swatch on my hand: 


As you can see from the picture the product has a lovely pearlescent sheen which translates onto the skin beautifully. I would say that my skin does look brighter and less dull once this has been applied giving my skin a gorgeous dewy finish. I am so impressed with this product as it really does give a lovely natural look to my skin when I want to go make-up free for the day. 
I will definitely repurchase this when it's gone, as with all soap and glory products it really does what it says on the tin :) 

Has anyone else tried this product? 
Let me know what you think!

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


1 comment:

  1. oh i love soap and glory i have loads of thier amazing stuff what i shall be doing a review about:)

    www.lamaepa.blogspot.com

    oxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...