Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Peaches and Cream... Beauty UK

I recently purchased this blush and I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you:

Mine is in shade 5 - Peaches & Cream.

It is the most gorgeous peachy coral, perfect for spring! It's a peach coloured blush with golden undertones... it looks amazing on the skin: 

As you can see it adds a beautiful golden peach glow to the skin. The thing I like the most about it is that although the colour is gorgeous, it appear subtly on the skin and doesn't make the cheeks look too orange, this is due to it being a baked blush, meaning that it provides buildable colour. 
The price of this blush was really good at £3.99 and is available here.

What do you think of this blush?
What do you think of Beauty UK?

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx



7 comments:

  1. Havent tried any beauty uk stuff but this look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Beauty UK before, are they any good? I love that that blusher is subtle, there'd be nothing worse than bright orange cheeks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely! I have one of the eye palettes and I love it, so affordable but still good products.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm), enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your skin, and so worth every penny.

    I applied the treatment each morning and evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup. Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow my skin had - even without makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only tried from beauty uk glittery nail polishes.But the blush colour looks gorgeus

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES for golden peach. Because it looks like Summer. :-)

    I am having a Free People give-away on my blog if you're interested.
    xo
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...