Thursday, 7 April 2011

NOTD... Holographic Spring Time Nails

When I looked out of my window this morning and saw what an amazing day it was outside I thought I'd Jazz up my nails to reflect my happy springtime mood! Especially seeming as I've been stuck inside doing work all day - oh the joys of third year at uni! 

 For this look I used GOSH holographic, hence the slightly streaky appearance :( and some cute flower nail stickers I picked up from sally's.
When this polish hits the light it creates the most amazing technicolour nail effect and the flowers just seemed to match my mood! 
I'm not a fan of the formula of this polish unfortunately, this was after three coats! :( but I love the colour so sacrifices have to be made :) 

Has anyone been doing springtime nail art? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx





9 comments:

  1. vwery oretty manicure looks nice for a wedding day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the GOSH polish. I was so happy to finally pick it up, but the consistancy was rubbish. and it chipped within a matter of hours. Really gutted. But it looks cute with the flowers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty shades - thank you :) I hadn't thought of it in that way, but i def agree with you, would be very nice! xx

    Steph - I love the colour but I don't wear it very often as i have to take ir off after a day because it's usually all chipped! :( thank you for your lovely comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely, i still haven't got my hands on this polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour but not the formula, I got mine at Christmas when they were running a half price deal in superdrug xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wow.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your nails look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find the gosh holographic chips really easily!Nice nails :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't have patience with nail art. even with stickers! sigh... those are pretty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...