Monday, 11 April 2011

My First FOTD...

I've never done a FOTD before so I thought that I'd try one out today! 
This was taken when I went out for drinks with the girls from work and this was the look I went for : 

Products Used:
Foundation: Maybeline Dream Matte Mousse in Sand
Bronzer: Soap and Glory Solar Powder
Blush: Beauty UK Blush in peaches and cream 
Eyeshadow: MUA in shade 2
Eyeliner: Benefit Bad Gal
Lipstick - 2True in shade 1

I wanted to go for a smokey eyed look, I'm not the best at it (if anyone's got any tips on how to do a good one I would be so grateful?) 

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thats such a nice colour blush!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so fresh and gorgeous!!Love those natural fotd!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsti x - Thank you :) I was really impressed with beauty UK, I'm going to do a review on it soon! xx

    Blushingloves - Thank you so much for the lovely comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...