Monday, 4 April 2011

Lush Easter Range...

Lush have a new Easter Range out and I am so excited by some of the products - I just thought I'd give you a run down of my three favourites from the range: 
1. Hippy Chick £1.90:
Hippy Chick
This cute little chick is a bath ballistic, which contains fragrances of grapefruit and citrus peel, I imagine this will be an amazingly energising scent - plus I love the cute design of the chick! :)

2: Bunny Knot Wrap - £2.50
Bunny Knot-Wrap
This incredibly cute knot wrap can be used to wrap up your lush purchases, I love the normal vintage knot wraps that lush uses for it's products so this cute little guy really makes me smile! 

3: Donkey Oaty - £1.95
DONKEY OATY
This unusual looking donkey creation is the product I am most intrigued about, It uses the same smell as the charity pot moisture cream and smells both chocolaty and flowery at the same time! The best bit about this bath ballistic? It contains little streamers so it's like a party in the tub! 

I hope you guys liked seeing a few of my favourite picks from this years Easter collection, I can't wait to get into lush and try them out!
Has any one else tried any of these products yet? 
What are your thoughts?
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

4 comments:

  1. They looks good but seem expensive, though if you could cut the products in half and get two uses out of them that would make it better. I do that with my bubbles bars, I chop them up into quarters. I can't believe they are discontinuing my fav bubble bar Flosty gritter! grrr! Great post, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def agree with you about the price, when I head down there I'll have to see it that's a possibility! :) I also do that with the bubble bars as you don't really need that much of one to make a nice bath. Oh no! i really hate it when that happens, especially when it's a product you've grown used to having around all the time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely need to take a trip to lush soon!
    fab post!

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already tried the hippy chick and it's an absolutely gorgeous fragrance! thank you for reading my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...