Tuesday, 26 April 2011

I popped my benefit cherry... sugarbomb!

Up until last week I didn't own any benefit products and seeming as it's my birthday on Thursday I thought I'd treat myself to a product from benefit as I have been lusting after their products for ever! 
A really nice girl did my make-up for me and whilst I didn't like some of the products she used I loved sugarbomb! So I thought I should treat myself: 


As you can see it's made up of four different colours, two pinky shades, a mauve and a peachy colour, when mixed together it creates the most beautiful peachy shimmer, that is perfect for spring/summer time! I am a little bit in love! :) It smells literally amazing, just like the name - all sugary and sweet! 

Here is a swatch of the product on my hand, It is a lovely natural peach and adds a lovely natural glow to the cheeks. 
The only downside to this product is the price -it costs £23.50 (gulp!) my purse cried a little when I bought this baby!
However I think it will last me ages as a little goes a long way and it was so gorgeous I really couldn't resist!

What's your favourite benefit blush? 
Has anyone got any good benefit recommendations? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx


7 comments:

  1. I love Sugarbomb too - think that's my fave Benefit blush, it's such a pretty colour! Bella Bamba and Coralista are lovely too, but gotta agree they're rather pricey! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tempted by Sugarbomb!!
    I brought Bella Bamba though, and i wear it everyday without fail. Brought it i think at the end of january and still can't even see a dent in it! So that kind of makes up for the price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that is sooo pretty, I want it LOL (along with bella bamba!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colour i have my eyes on bella bamba:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are expensive but their products are fabulous ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. my sis. has the same one! yeah i agree. the price is ridiculous. thats why I secretly use my sister's hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love sugarbomb! the benefit blushes are expensive but they seem to last a long time x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...