Saturday, 9 April 2011

Figs and Rouge Lip Repair Balm...

I am a teeny tiny bit obsessed with Lip Balms, I love to try new brands that I haven't heard of before and new flavours. Today I wanted to share a quick review on Figs and Rouge 100% organic lip repair balm. The flavour I picked up is Peppermint and Tea Tree: 

I love the packaging, I really am a sucker for the way things look - there have been times where I've bought a product for the pure fact that I like the packaging (I'm talking to you, hello kitty shaped lip gloss!) 
I adore the floral detailing and It looks so vintage and girly, you can't see in the picture but it has stripes running around the base which are also so adorable! 
The quality of this product is amazing, I really like the fact that it's organic and doesn't have anything "nasty" in it. The peppermint and tea tree work really well together and it leaves my lips feeling moisturised and it also has a slight *tingly* feeling! 
You can purchase this either in store from boots or I got mine online from Supersmoocher which itself is an amazing website dedicated to natural and organic lip balms. It's priced at £3.45.

Has anyone else tried figs and rouge? 
What's your favourite lip balm? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


2 comments:

  1. Seems like a great balm! Thanks for sharing this lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really pleased with it, It's a lovely, unusual flavour :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...