Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Avon Far Away Skin Softener...

Today I wanted to share a quick review of Avon's Skin Softener in Far Away: 

I don't have an Avon lady who delivers the catalogues to my street so I'm not able to get hold of Avon products very often. I got this as a present from a friend who I work with and have fallen in love with the fragrance! 
Avon say that far away is "an oriental scent with exotic essences of rare florals spiced with amber and musk." I'm not the best at describing perfumes all I can say is that it reminds me of summer days. The scent lingers on your skin for hours afterwards and when I use it as a hand cream I can't stop smelling my hands (I must look so weird!).
It's priced at £3.60, which I think is excellent value for money, It's such  a lovely scent that really lingers on the skin. 

Has anyone else tried Far Away?
What are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx


2 comments:

  1. My best friend wears the perfume of this and its gorgeous! It lasts forever on her aswell. Love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the nicest scents I've smelled in such a long time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...