Friday, 8 April 2011

2True Lipstick...

Today on a quick break from my work I popped into superdrug and had a look at the 2true make up stand, I wanted to try something from this brand as all the products are priced at a purse-happy £1.95! 
I fancied trying one of their lipsticks so I picked up Shade 1:

It's a gorgeous rose gold shade with tiny flecks of gold running through it. I really love this shade, it's so pretty and summery! The formula is quite drying but does provide a gorgeous sheen to the lips. 
Below is a swatch on my hand:

As you can see the colour pay off isn't the greatest, if it was just slightly more pigmented it would be almost perfect. For the price I think it's excellent value for money and I am going to look out for the different shades when I'm next in superdrug! 

Has anyone else tried this Lippie? 
What do you think of 2True? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


  

5 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'm not a fan but my mum swears by their £1.95 foundation! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried any of the lipsticks, I always mean to pick one up when i am in there though
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy - I wasn't entirely convinced by some of their products but I was happy to discover that I really liked this lipstick :) xx

    ForeverSweet - I was really pleased with the quality, it's good value for money but maybe a bit too sheer. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for cheap and nice lipsticks i love collection 2000 i think is the lasting finish ones £2.99 super pigmented and smooth.I will be reviewing one that i read in a blog is a dupe for mac pink friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for letting me know! I will be definitely checking out your review! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...