Sunday, 24 April 2011

17 Photo Flawless Primer...

A huge apology is owed to you guys for my absence, I have been so busy with my dissertation I haven't had time for anything else, but the end is in sight and normal posting will resume soon I promise! :) 
Today I wanted to review 17's Photo Flawless Primer. I must admit, I have never used a primer before this one and to be honest, I wish I'd discovered primer sooner! 
17'S photo flawless primer comes in a 15ml tube that looks like this: 


I do like the packaging, its simple and doesn't look "tacky" I also like the tip applicator which will allow for greater precision when it's applied. It's a clear gel like consistency and below is a swatch of it on my hand: 


I love how soft it makes my skin feel, It does give it a smoother appearance, especially on my T-Zone. This  primer is specifically supposed to make your pores look minimised and is said to prolong foundation wear. It definitely makes my skin appear smoother, but I didn't really notice too much of a difference to my pores, however it really does make my foundation go on smoother and it makes it last for so much longer than usual! 

The price of the product is also very reasonable at £4.99 and is available from boots. 
Has anyone else tried this primer? 
What are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this primer too.

    Been using it most days and my foundation definitely stays on longer. I love the feeling you get after you've just applied the primer - skin's so smooth and velvety (wish it was like that all the time!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...