Saturday, 5 March 2011

Super Smoochin'... Badger Balm

I really have a little bit of an obsession with lip balms, I kind of collect them and like to change between different types. 
I was browsing on supersmoocher.com and I came across Badger - a brand I hadn't heard of or tried before, I decided to give their highland mint balm a go: 

super smoocher stocks only natural lip balms, they contain no nasty ingredients which is something I was really impressed with. The badger balm I purchased is supposedly a lip and body balm. It contains elements of peppermint, spearmint and Lavender.
As a lip balm it is lovely, it leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated - and my dry lips are soon becoming a thing of the past with this balm. I do however, struggle to see it's use as a body balm, this is due to it being very hard to get a lot of product out of the tin so getting sufficient coverage is pretty much impossible! 
The balm is priced at £3.99 and is available at supersmoocher online

What's your favourite lip balm?
Has anyone use badger balm as a body balm? 
What are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


5 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm a lipbalm addict, but I haven't tried this yet! I really should :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always seee thiss at ulta in so many flavors i deffo neeeda check those out! just followed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Musicalhouses - I'm really impressed with this balm, I will be trying out the other flavours to add to my growing collection! :) x

    Erica - Thank you for following, I really appreciate it! :) They have so many nice flavours I can't wait to try some more out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this review! the first time I heard about this lipbalm was on this website too, and now I'm really interested in trying it as it reminds me a little of Burt's Bees x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely lip balm, the other flavours look yummy too! The website offers such good value, they have loads of really nice brands :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...