Friday, 4 March 2011

NOTD.. Purple Dream

Today I wanted to share with you an a-mazing polish from the accesorize range for superdrug. It is one of their £4.00 'illusion' polishes in the shade 40 Purple Dream! 

It's a lovely deep purple colour with pink and blue tones to it, It really creates a stunning effect! 
The price of this polish is so reasonable, but I really wasn't impressed with the staying power, this gorgeous look only lasted a day! :( 

What do you think of accessorize nail polishes and cosmetics? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

4 comments:

  1. I've actually never tried Accessorize's nail polish, this looks gorgeous but I wish it stayed on longer, then perhaps I would have purchased it! Great review!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have some lovely colours in the range - I really loved the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice shade, looks shimmery :-) shame about the staying power though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it really is - I was so hoping it would last longer than it did x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...