Thursday, 10 March 2011

NOTD... Flamingo Glitter

I wanted to share a quick NOTD post with you today, I wanted to do something bright and girly so I chose this look: 

This look was created using Barry M Nail Paint in 305: Pink Flamingo and Bourjois Very Vernis in 62: Paillettes Disco. 
I thought it was just a nice girly glittery look and the glitter shines different colours, I thought it added a little something to my flamingo nails! 

What do you guys think? 
Can you recommend any good glitter top coats? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I'm actually in love with that nail polish. Pink AND sparkles? I'm in heaven. Thanks for sharing...love the blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using glitter to spice up any nail polish :) I'm totally in love with China Glaze's Nova & Medallion, it is the prettiest. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devon - thank you for your lovely comment! I really liked the colours together :) x

    TaTa - I've never tried China Glaze, think I shall definitely check them out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using glitter on top of nail polishes to give them the Uau factor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with gold glitter on my nails right now. Makes any color look so much more glam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - glitter is such a good way of adding a bit of glam to your nail varnish :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...