Monday, 14 March 2011

Nivea Radiantly Smooth Body Scrub...

Today I thought I'd share a body care product that I have been really liking recently. The product in question is Nivea's radiantly smooth body scrub: 

This body scrub is designed to remove dead skin cells and to leave the skin looking glowing and feeling softer. You use it twice a week as an exfoliant and I have noticed the difference as my skin definitely does feel smoother (not so sure on the radiant part though!) 
Below is a swatch which shows the consistency of the product and the exfoliating beads: 

 You can (just about) see the tiny exfoliating beads that are used to remove the dead skin cells on the body. What I really liked about this product was that it isn't too abrasive - It's one of those less 'scratchy' scrubs. The smell is lovely, a really clean, fresh smell. 
I would advise this product if you, like me suffer from dry skin and just want some skin softness and a product that is kinder on the skin.

Has anyone else tried this scrub? 
Do you have any good alternatives? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time..
Rachel xxx 

4 comments:

  1. The texture looks lovely! Thanks for this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is a nice gentle exfoliator, not too abrasive which was somthing I loved about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The product looks great! I like how it doesn't seem too abrasive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried it would be really scratchy - but was really impressed with how gentle but effective it was! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...