Saturday, 12 March 2011

Lust Haves Number 2...

Hi Guys, Firstly I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my blog, I can't believe I've reached over 100 followers, It really means the world to me that you read my blog and leave such nice comments! 
A little while back I did a post on a few products that I was currently lusting over. That time of the month has come round again and I as my purse isn't my best friend at the moment I thought I'd do another lust after list :) 
The first product I'm going to mention is the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser: 
100ml pump starter kit
I have read so many lovely reviews about this product and I'm really keen to try it out, It removes make up and acts as a polisher to remove dead skin cells from the face. It's Priced at £8.45 for a 50ml starter kit and is available here

The next product is a lip balm, I am a massive fan of lip balms and I like to change them reguarly. I have my eye on this tea tree and peppermint balm from Figs and Rouge: 
I love the smell of tea tree, it literally is one of my favourite scents, I was intrigued by the flavours so wanted to test it out, it's priced at £3.45 and is available here

The third and Final product is a perfume - Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh:
Daisy Eau So Fresh

I LOVE the smell of this perfume, it really reminds me of spring time, containing heart notes of wild rose, violet and apple blossom and base notes of plum and cederwood. It smells so so lovely!! It doesn't come cheap though priced at £47.50 for 75ml and is available here. I think this is one perfume that will be just staying on my lust list. 

What do you guys think of the products mentioned? 
Has anyone else tried any of these? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting some Cleanse & Polish next week and I can't wait to try it. Please don't waste your money on the Daisy Eau So Fresh! :) Buy some of Coleen's perfume - it smells EXACTLY the same (and it costs a lot less!) x

    Catherine x

    www.beautyblogbycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PopBlush - I fell in love with the smell the moment I tried it :) x

    Catherine - Let me know how you get on with it, I've been waiting for ages to try it! Thank you for letting me know about coleen's perfume I've never tried it before! I'm definitely going to give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I also LOVE daisy, I am on my second bottle, I am also loving 'princess' by vera wang, that smell is amazing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a big fan of princess - my mum got me a bottle for Christmas and I will be really sad when I run out! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...