Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Lush Loves... Ickle Baby Bot

I've been having trouble sleeping lately and I read that lavender and camomile are the best natural oils to help you relax and get to sleep. I popped into Lush yesterday and managed to pick up an Ickle baby Bot: 

this cute little guy is priced at £1,75 and is available from Lush stores or online.
They are designed to appeal to children (I love all things cute!) but they contain lavender and camomile, something that I was in desperate need of! 

I popped him into the bath and he turned the water a lovely blue colour, He also gives off and amazing scent, it's not too overpowering but I must admit it did make me feel more relaxed! 
I don't know if he helped me to get to sleep or if it was just a psychological thing but I will be definitely be getting another as they are a great stress buster and it really did make me feel more relaxed! 

Has anyone got any good sleep remedies? 
What do you think of Ickle Baby Bot? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

7 comments:

  1. Ooh i've been having trouble sleeping too, i keep waking up in the middle of the night and not getting back to sleep. This sounds really good and i'm glad it helped out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute!
    If you can't sleep, maybe you can read until you get tired and can sleep?
    I guess you have already tried this..
    Well good luck with it :)
    If I'll hear a good advice, I'll let you know:)
    Comment/follow if u like<3
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for lush and good hear it might have helped you sleep - i always exercise 2 hours before bed and then wind down the final hour with a book - seems to work for me : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. christina Marie - it seems to have worked, The smell alone was enough to chill me out! hope you start sleeping soon too! x

    Kirstyb - Me too! I like to go and treat myself to a new item when I need a pick me up! x

    PowerFlower - thank you for the advice hunny have been reading before bed the past few days and it has helped a lot! I am now also a follower! x

    devorelebeaumonstre - I will check your lovely give away out :) x

    Joanna Louise - I will have to try your methods and see if they work - do you do high intensity exercise? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following,
    it makes my day :D
    And I'm glad reading helps! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...