Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Glamour Freebies... eeep! :)

I really wanted to share with you guys the amazing freebies glamour are giving away this month with their magazine, to celebrate their 10th Birthday they are giving away TEN different Clinique Mini's - they are giving away the following: 

Take the Day off Makeup Remover for Lids Lashes and Lips
Superbalm Moisturising Gloss
High Impact Lip Colour SPF15
7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
Liquid Facial Soap
Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
Long Last Glosswear SPF15
High Impact Mascara
All About Eyes

I picked up a free moisture surge extended thirst relief:

I think I'll also go back and get an all about Eyes, I love it when magazines give out freebies like this! 

Will You be Going to Get this months Glamour? 
What Free clinique product are you hoping to get? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

7 comments:

  1. I am very happy with Glamour this month :). I also got moisture surge, think I'll get the scrub aswell, how exciting :) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to go out and shop for these! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bargain! i shall get mine 2moz :)

    enter my hello kitty n jls giveaway if your interested :)

    theonlyexception-charlotte.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, I love when mags do great freebies :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gemma - I'm hoping they haven't all sold out before I can go back and get some more, glamour's freebies are always so good! x

    Christina Marie - I was so excited when I went into my local shop and saw they has loads! x

    Charlotte Marie - you definitely should, such good value - and I have entered your hello kitty giveaway! thank you :) x

    Jo - That's ok :) I think marie claire has a cowshed lotion and cosmopolitan has a lipgloss this month! theres so many! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhh i know what i'll be buying this weekend :) how can you just give that away :o love your blog x

    http://www.kissmeimcosmic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a good deal, the shop near me has completely sold out so will have to go on a hunt for more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...