Sunday, 6 March 2011

Free in this month's Marie Claire...

Today I wanted to share another amazing freebie being given away in magazines this month, I don't know what it is but so many mags are giving away lovely freebies at the moment - something I am very happy about!
With this Month's Marie Claire (with Amanda Seyfried on the cover) they are giving away 6 different cowshed lotions (worth £10) 

The six different body lotions you can get are: 
Knackered Cow - Relaxing Body Lotion
Wild Cow - Invigorating Body Lotion
Grumpy Cow - Uplifting Body Lotion
Horny Cow - Seductive Body Lotion
Lazy Cow - Soothing Body Lotion
Moody Cow - Balancing Body Lotion

I picked up knackered cow - it contains essential oils of lavender and eucalyptus, It smells gorgeous, It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed and it smells of this lovely aroma for ages afterwards. 
It is also helping to get me to sleep at night (another bonus!) 
Marie Claire is priced at £3.50 :) 

Has anyone else got this freebie yet?
What Lotion did you try? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


8 comments:

  1. I love MC and I love Cowshed's products. I picked up the Grumpy Cow lotion - a super nice citrusy smell :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picking up mags especially when they come with cool freebies :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss A - I've never tried anything from cowshed before, I really love the lotion - I thought the smell was amazing! x

    TaTa - I read so many magazines it's verging on ridiculous! :) There are so many good freebies floating around at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. good choice! i use the shower gel to it all the time :) i love it!!!!!! must try the lotion :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. oOo thnx for the info.! :D I will probably try it out now since I havent tried their products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right!! Oh I know awhile ago one of the UK mags had benefit freebies. How awesome is that! Totes jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I should get knackered or grumpy cow! I need to buy this mag now!
    I got a free lipgloss in my Company on Sunday!

    you should check out my MAC and H&M giveaway here :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...