Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Clinique High Lengths Mascara Review...

A little while back Clinique was doing a mascara swap, I took an old No7 mascara and got a mini sample of Clinique's high lengths mascara:

I wanted to do a short review on this product as I have been seriously impressed by it! I have a sample size in the black shade. This mascara is pretty unique when you look at the wand: 

As you can see its curved to fit the eye and has teen tiny bristles - I was a little scared by this wand as I really thought I'd poke myself in the eye and cause major damage but I was pleasantly surprised by how easy to use it is. 
I was so impressed by the length it gave my lashes, It separated them with hardly any clumping and I couldn't believe how long and natural my eyelashes looked. Here is a picture of my lashes after application: 

I was seriously impressed by this mascara, but then I looked at the price - It's priced at £15 and is available from the Clinique website.
Now I'm not really one to usually splash out that much on a mascara but it really does work much better than any other lengthening mascara I've tried - so for that reason alone I think I can justify it :) 

Has anyone else tried this mascara? 
What are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx




3 comments:

  1. The brush scares me a little... I have used a mascara with a brush like this only once and didn't really like it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady_flower123 and G A B Y - I honestly was a little put off by this brush at first and it took a lot of getting used to as its so different to conventional wands, I agree that not every one likes the wand - I have seen some very mixed reviews on this product :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...