Saturday, 19 March 2011

Bourjois Eau De Gloss...

Today I wanted to share my thoughts on Bourjois Eau De Gloss, I was very happy to pick this up for a bargainous £1 - seeming as this normally retails for £7 I was very pleased! (I picked this up from pound land): 

I got shade 17 - Rose Vitamine. The gloss itself is water based, this means that it's designed to be less sticky and to allow greater hydration to the lips. I've never tried this gloss before now but I thought for a pound I couldn't really go wrong! :) 
The colour of the product is a lovely light pink, with gold flecks that catch the light and give the gloss a stunning effect when worn on the lips. Below is a swatch on my hand: 
I really like this product, it delivers on the non-sticky promise, however It says that it is supposed to offer 4 hours of moisture - something for me that it definitely does not do - lasting around an hour at most!
I don't think I'd repurchase considering the rrp, although I am pretty tempted to look and see if they have any more shades next time I pop in to pound land - well for a £1 it does override the negatives! 
I love pound land at the moment for beauty bargains, I have seen so many nice products in there recently! 

Has anyone else tried this gloss? 
What's your best make up bargain? 
I'd love to hear from you! :)
Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx


2 comments:

  1. I got that from fragrance direct it was around a pound too and a fuschia colour its such a bargain just abit too sheer for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... it just didn't last long enough for my liking xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...