Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Too Faced Galaxy Glam...

Today I wanted to share with you another amazing bargain from TJ Hughes, this time I was able to pick up two too faced baked eyeshadows from their galaxy glam line. I think I got these for around £2.99 each - which is an absolute bargain! :)
The two shades I picked up were Super Nova and Mocha Meteor: 
L-R: Super Nova & Mocha Meteor.
These eyeshadows are a baked formula, making them easier to blend and more pigmented. Super Nova is a deep black shade with veins of pink and purple running through it - which gives of a lovely purple hue to the black when applied onto the eyes. Mocha Metero is a bronze shade with veins of gold running through it adding a lovely shine to the overall look. Below are some swatches on my hand: 


As you can see super Nova looks almost purple in the above picture, it really is a lovely take on a black eyeshadow. Unfortunately you can't see the gorgeous golden shimmer you get from mocha Meteor. 
My only gripe about them is the fact that the veining of colour, especially on Mocha Meteor seems to disappear into nothingness, which is disappointing as that's what drew me to them in the first place. 
I don't think I'd buy them at full price, but for 2.99 I can't really grumble! 

Has anyone else tried the galaxy glam eyeshadows? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
 Rachel xxx

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't done so already, there's a link in the sidebar :) x

3 comments:

  1. Great price for these items and they sound good, i have never tried these but will keep my eyes open for them :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The purple one is gorgeous!

    www.lipstickonyourpillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nicole - I was so pleased with the price, they're well worth picking up and trying out! xx

    @Lala Makeup - Its really good for a smokey eye, its a lovely shimmery purple - the shimmer doesn't quite show up on the swatches xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...