Monday, 14 February 2011

Tea Tree Exfoliating Wipes...

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting my posting this weekend... have been away at my boyfriends and left my camera at home! 
Today I am going to be reviewing the body shop tea tree skin clearing exfoliating wipes. I suffer sometimes from quite nasty breakouts and visibly blocked pores, a friend recommended this product to me and I thought I'd give it a go to see if it would actually help to clear my skin up a bit. 
This is the packaging:

The wipes retail at £6 and are available from the bodyshop. For your money you get 40 wipes,  which to me is excellent value. I personally love the smell of tea tree so the smell of the wipes is not a problem for me. If you're not to keen on the smell of tea tree, then I probably wouldn't recommend these wipes as they smell SO strongly of tea tree. 
The wipes themselves are two sided round circles, one side has raised exfoliating 'beads' and the other is smooth: 

I have been using this product every night before I go to bed and I am noticing a difference in my skin, my pores are less frequently becoming blocked and the tea tree in the wipes makes my skin feel really refreshed. 

Has any one else tried this product? 
What are your thoughts? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad i came across your blog. Ive been thinking about using tee tree products again (not used them since i was young) and couldn't think where to get decent products. Didn't cross my mind the body shop lol!!
    thanks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've got a huge range with all kind of different tea tree products -it's amazing! :)
    thank you for following my blog - I am now a follower of yours - I really love it!
    Love Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...