Friday, 4 February 2011

Stila Baked Eyeshadow...

Today I have the lovely Stila baked eyeshadow trio to review! 
I actually got this in the amazing TJ Hughes, for a ridiculously cheap price of £3.99! (if you have a TJ Hughes near you i seriously recommend you head down and have a rummage - just mind the old ladies!)
This is what the shade Bronze Glow looks like in the pan: 

As you can see its made up of three complimentary bronze shades, the left shade being a gorgeous almost white gold shade, the middle being a darker, deeper reddy brown colour and the shade on the right being a really pretty shimmery brown shade:

 This is what the shades look like when swatched on my hand, they are incredibly pigmented - this was from just one swipe over each colour! They are also really soft and very easy to blend. They will be perfect for a night out or in the summer when I want a nice overall bronzed look. I should also add that these colours are really shimmery, so if you like the matte look then these probably aren't the best eyeshadows for you. 
If you don't have a TJ Hughes near you then you can buy them online from look fantastic for a not so purse friendly £24. 
I think if I hadn't bought it for such a bargain I probably wouldn't have shelled that much out for it, however they are pretty impressive eyeshadows and they don't seem to crease on me which is another bonus! They also have lots of different shades available so it's not very limited.
What is your ultimate beauty-related bargain? 
I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx



3 comments:

  1. Great post, i didn't know TJ Hughes sold Stila products, i know where i'm heading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, but what is a TJ Hughes? (sorry we don't have one near me! though we have a TK Maxx if that is similar?!)

    My best make up bargain was in Superdrug about 2 weeks ago. They had a bargain basket. Granted some of it was crap, but there were some great gems, everything was reduced to £1. I got an Eyeko nail varnish, and playboy lip glosses, and gosh eye shadows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJ hughes is a discounted department store similar to tk maxx, except it is FULL of old people!
    It is quite an old fashioned kind of department store and there aren't many in the uk - they have a store finder on their website :)

    I love those bargain bins, I always end up with so much makeup over my hands from rummaging - but a good buy can always be found! :)

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...