Thursday, 3 February 2011

Soap and Glory... Solar Powder

As you can tell from my previous posts I love both Soap and Glory and Bronzer, So when I found out that the two have been combined I was a very happy girl! 

It comes in a lovely Compaq and as it's Soap and Glory it comes in really cute retro packaging. It even comes with a brush applicator which will be handy for throwing in my bag! 
I bought mine in boots for £12.26. I really don't mind spending this much on a bronzer as this is one of my favourites and I don't seem to go through it too quickly - seeming as I use it practically every day! 


This is what it looks like in the pan, with two contrasting shades, the left is a deep bronze shade with hints of golden shimmer and the right side is a more matte lighter colour which balances out the darkness of the left bronze. There is also a white translucent shimmer on the S&G, unfortunately this is only a superficial top layer and doesn't go all the way through which is a real shame as it adds a lovely glow to the skin: 


The thing I like best about this bronzer is that it adds a subtle glow so I don't end up looking orange! You can (just about) see the glowing effect it gives skin in the picture above (apologies, it was a nightmare to photograph!) I don't like bronzers to be too dark so this is perfect to add a bit of a sexy glow to the skin. 
I will definitely be purchasing this again - Soap and Glory are one of my favourite brands and I think I'm a little bit in love with yet another of their products! :)
Has any one else tried this bronzer? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


4 comments:

  1. Stunning post!
    I love the retro packing too :)

    I'm following your blog now -
    would you like to follow back? ;)
    Comments would be awesome <3

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started following your blog - Its amazing! :)
    thank you for following me and your lovely comment

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, you just got to love soap and glory!
    Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh I like the look of this, I love S&G products, especailly love the warming body scrub :-) I haven't seen this product stocked in my local boots, but will keep my eyes open for it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...