Saturday, 26 February 2011

Soap and Glory Mini Treats...

I'm so sorry about my lack of post these past two days, been so unbelievably busy with uni I haven't had time to do anything! 
I am now getting my act together and thought I'd review two of the mini soap and glory products that I picked up recently, these are the Mist you Madly body spray and the flake away exfoliator scrub. 
The body spray is priced at £3.15 and the flake away is £2.35 both of these are available at boots. 

both of these products are the travel size versions, I really wanted to get an idea if I liked them before I spent a fair few of my pennies! 
So far I really really like them, the body mist is a gorgeous scent which smells really fresh and floral. It's a lovely pick me up. 
I really love flake away, as an exfoliating scrub it does the job very very well! below is a swatch of what this scrub looks like: 

The scrub contains shea butter, sugar and peach seed - and does a wonderful job of removing dry skin. It left my skin so smooth afterwards! I will definitely be re-purchasing when this little beauty runs out. 
The packaging is as always gorgeous and I think it's another win for Soap and Glory! 

Has anyone else tried these products? 
What do you think of them?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


2 comments:

  1. Me too - this one in particular made my skin feel amazing afterwards! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...