Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Skin Care Review... Garnier Pure Active

My skin is currently suffering big time with the harsh weather, I keep getting breakouts and my skin just looks dull. 
Enter Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash: 

At the moment its reduced down to £4.49 in superdrug from a usual £7.50.
 Garnier say that this product is supposed to "revolutionise" your skin care routine by helping to remove dead skin cells and fade marks, It will unclog pores and works to reduced redness on the skin. 
I really like the exfo-brusher application, it's unlike anything I've seen before, I was a little worried it was going to be too harsh on my skin but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the bristles are incredible soft and flexible: 

I have been using this product for a few days now and I definitely think it has made my skin brighter and less dull. 
I like the unusual smell of the product, and it hasn't felt harsh on my skin.
I will definitely be re-purchasing this product as it is turning into a life-saver for my poor winter damaged skin! 

Has anyone else tried this product? 
What are your best winter skin-care tips? 
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx



5 comments:

  1. good review, I have always wanted to try this, the brush looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know this product won't hurt the skin - that would have been my fear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it really has made a difference to my skin, something that was really needed considering the weather we've been having lately!

    thank you for your lovely comments! :)

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, i just featured it in my #whatsinyourshower tag post. check it out if you get a mo xx love Lxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...