Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss...

Hi there! :) 
today I will be reviewing Rimmel london Vinyl Lipgloss in the shade 240 - Star Asset: 

This lipgloss is relatively unique in the fact that it has a brush applicator, making it easy to get the right amount of colour on your lips. It is a 'multi-reflection' lipgloss, which means that it contains multi-coloured glitter particles within the gloss. 
The shade I picked up is a deep pink, the glitter really translates when put on the lips and makes the lips look fuller. It retails at £3.99 and you can purchase it from boots or superdrug.  


You can see the lovely pink shade when swatched onto the hand, the pigmentation of this product is really good and it smells really fruity. The one thing I'm not too keen on is the fact that it does leave your lips feeling slightly sticky - something I'm sure no-one is a fan of! 
I think I'd wear it on a night out as it does add instant glamour and sparkle plus the colour is really good! 

Has anyone else tried vinyl gloss? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...