Wednesday, 16 February 2011

NYC Nails...

Today I wanted to share with you an amazing glitter polish that I found for the bargain price of £1.99! It's an New York Color Nail Polish in shade 105: Starry Silver Glitter - not the most creative name but non the less gorgeous! Here is what this little beauty looks like:



Its a silver glitter base with huge hexagonal chunky glitter pieces in rainbow colours, when applied on its own it makes my nails look like a disco ball (something I find incredibly exciting!) and adds a stunning eye catching effect when worn over a darker nail polish! 
You can buy it for £1.99 in superdrug :) 

Has anyone else tried this? What are your thoughts?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love this polish :-) have had it for ages and looks fab over the top of another varnish, so glittery! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing - I can't believe it was only £1.99! what sort of colours do you put it over that makes it look it's best?
    Love Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one, looks amazing. I want to try xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so glittery it's amazing! I can't stop staring at it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...