Sunday, 20 February 2011

NOTD Natural Collection Antique Coral...

As you may have seen in my more recent NOTD's I've gone a bit coral crazy at the moment, I thought I'd share another coral obsession with you today and that is natural collection nail colour in the shade Antique coral. It's priced at £1.99 and is a lovely light coral shade with really subtle purple and blue shimmer through it. When I say subtle I mean it adds a bit of a shimmer when in the light. But it really is a gorgeous colour and the formulation is really good - this is what I achieved in two coats: 

is anybody else having a bit of a coral obsession at the moment? I think it's because I just want spring to hurry up and get here! 
Has anyone else tried natural collection nail colour? 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't done so already, got some nice prizes to give away as my way of saying thank you to you guys for following my blog!  

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

8 comments:

  1. nice colour, i've just discoverd the natural collection polishes too and just posted about Hibiscus, it's a hot pink, they seem pretty good for the price, will need to check out more x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour and really good value :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, just found your blog.. looks lovely :)

    check mine out, and maybe we could follow each other? ;)

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey just checked out your blog - It's great! :)
    I am now a follower! thanks for having a look at my blog! :)
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @emma - I just saw your blog post on hibiscus, It's a gorgeous colour! I was amazed at the quality of these polishes think I may also be going down to get some more! xx

    @nicole, I think its 3 for a fiver on natural collection at the moment so even more of a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That colour really is pretty, and so far i'm loving the natural collection polishes - they're such good value! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to go and see what other colours they've got - I was seriously impressed and so surprised at the quality of them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love natural collection! it reminds me of being 12! and there products really aren;t bad, you should try the lipsticks, theyre well worth £1.99!

    that nail varnish is great, I've got a similar one in the 17 range of nail varnish.
    xx

    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com
    kitoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...