Tuesday, 15 February 2011

NOTD Candy Coral...

Today I thought I'd show you my spring time nails:

This very simple look was created using No7 Stay Perfect in Spice (this is part of their current spring collection and is a limited edition) and Barry M Nail Paint in shade 305 - Pink Flamingo. 
I love this look on my nails as the coral compliments the candy pink really well and when I look down at my nails it instantly brightens my mood! 
I think I'll be wearing these shades again when the sun finally decides to shine! 

What are you wearing on your nails to get in the mood for spring? 

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx

4 comments:

  1. love the colours!

    http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - they really reminded me of spring time! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink Flamingo is the perfectttttt coral <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TaTa I completely agree I think it's the best coral I have found so far! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...