Wednesday, 23 February 2011

NOTD Avon Matte...

I have never tried a matte polish before and a few weeks ago I saw that Avon were having a sale on their website, I thought I'd give matte polish a go and picked up the shade Violetta - a deep matte purple. I'm so glad I did, it gives a gorgeous, sophisticated finish: 

The only downside is that this polish chips after about 1 day of wear! This is without a top coat as I don't  have any matte finish top coats, can anyone recommend a good one? 
This polish is priced at £5 and is available from the avon website

Has anyone else tried this polish?
Are there any other good matte polishes out there? I'd really like to try some more! 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! :) Link is in the sidebar. 

7 comments:

  1. I love that polish! I had some customer's that really loved them! i know my friend got the black one too! if you want to check them out, please go to www.youravon.com/ejackson8307! Or go to MeetMakeUp.YolaSite.com for both mark. and avon! look beautiful on your nailies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you hunny I will check them out! I think the black sounds like a definate must try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a gorgeous shade of purple on your nails!It's sad that it chips, but it's still cute! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it's a real shame that it doesn't last more than a day! I'm on the look out now for more shades to try as I love the purple. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to buy this nail polish ;)
    I like avon polishes ;)

    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorrrrrrrrgeous colour! Shame about the chipping :( We hate it when that happens! <3


    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a shame because it is a gorgeous colour! I am quite tempted to try the other colours in the range though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...