Sunday, 27 February 2011

New Products From MUA...

Yesterday whilst shopping in superdrug I noticed that MUA has a few new products, I decided to pick myself up an Eyebrow pencil and an eye-liner: 

The eyebrow pencil is double ended and comes in two shades, one for brunettes and one for blondes. It has a a really nice blending brush on one end. 
The eye-liner comes in a variety of shades, I picked up a silver glittery liner. I am really liking these pencils - MUA is a £1 line from superdrug, for the price these pencils are amazingly good quality, lasting most of the day - below is a swatch of both on my hand:
Top: Eyebrow Pencil in brunette, Bottom: Liner in Silver. 
I will definitely be going back to get the eye liner in a different shade, I'm seriously impressed with the range once again, 

Has anyone tried the new products in the range?
What are your thoughts?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...