Friday, 11 February 2011

Lipbalm Love...

Today I have an amazing lip balm to review - I literally can't get enough of it!
It's the Evolution of Smooth Lemon Drop Lip Balm:
Honeysuckle Honeydew Lip Balm Stick

This lip balm is available mainly in America, as far as I know you can only get it online from places like ebay in the UK. I got mine from ebay for about £2.99 - a really good price!

It's unique in the fact that the balm itself comes in a 'dome' shape, it comes in 5 different flavours. Mine is in lemon drop - this balm has an added bonus in the fact that it contains SPF 15.
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this lip balm! Its so moisturing and lasts forever! It tastes amazing and the smell reminds me of lemon meringue pie (a-mazing!). The packaging is so cute and unusual!

Its probably the best I've tried in a long time - it really has helped sooth my sore dry winter lips! 
You can find these on ebay - I really recommend them!

Has anyone else tried Evolution of smooth?
What's the best lip balm you've tried?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool!

    http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...