Monday, 7 February 2011

Jelly Pong Pong Mini Haul...

My order from cute cosmetics company Jelly Pong Pong arrived yesterday and I am excited to show you the little goodies I got! 
If you haven't heard of them before Jelly Pong Pong is a UK based cosmetics company which is most known for their cute and unique packaging. 
I ordered myself a shadow taffy, which has a really sweet little bird on it: 


This packaging is literally so gorgeous, I love the detailing. This shadow Taffy comes in one set of standard colours and is priced at £15.00 it can be purchased from Jelly Pong Pong online. Below is a picture of the two standard colours that come in the pan: 

You get a lovely deep pink colour and an intense bronze shade, the formula is described by Jelly Pong Pong as a 'taffy' but I think it is basically like a standard cream eyeshadow (the idea of it being like taffy made me think it was going to be sticky!) This is what it looks like when swatched:



As you can see they are both really highly pigmented, for me the pink colour wasn't quite right for my skin tone on the eyes but did blend and look good as a cream blush! The bronze however, looked gorgeous on the eyes and gave off a really intense colour, without the need for loads of product. I was really impressed with the staying power as well, they lasted nearly all day and with minimal creasing! 

The second product I got was the Fairy Lashes mascara: 

As you can see it comes with a really thick applicator wand, which according to Jelly Pong Pong is supposed to make your eyelashes 'flutter and flap' I think it gives a good amount of volume to the lashes and it doesn't feel heavy or clumpy once dry. This also retails at £15.00 and can be purchased here.

Overall I Love these products but I do think the price lets them down. The packaging is adorable but it's hard for me to justify spending that much on each product. I got mine on asos when they were on offer and you can get them at a discounted price from time to time. I probably wouldn't buy these again at the full price, however I probably would if I saw them on offer again! 

Has anyone else tried Jelly Pong Pong? 
What are your thoughts on the brand?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have tried some of their eyeshadows, lip glosses and multipurpose cheek stain. So far my favorites have been the Lip Cushion, Gloss bon bon and skinny latte eyeshadow.I really love the idea that most of jelly pong pong's products are multipurpose.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...