Friday, 18 February 2011

Eyeko Magic Bronzer Brush...

I am a lover of eyeko products and I wanted to share with you a purchase I made recently, This being the magic bronzer blush:

Mine is in the shade Ibiza, It comes in a loose powder format that is dispensed through the bronzing brush, whilst I do think this is a good idea for touching up of adding a hint of bronze on the go I don't really get on well with the brush... firstly it sheds likes there's no tomorrow and it just doesn't seem to disperse enough of the product for my liking. 
There is however a huge plus to this product - the bronzer itself is a gorgeous colour, it has the tiniest hint of shimmer and adds a lovely subtle glow to the skin - creates a perfect post holiday glow! Below are some swatches on my hand (I have swatched it very heavily just to show you the colour of the product as it is quite hard to photograph!):


I am in love with the bronzer itself but not so much the applicator brush, The colour is gorgeous and makes my skin glow. It is priced at £5.00 and is available at eyeko.com If you like this and fancy purchasing it please can you add my ambassador code to your order ( it's E6072) and you will get a free gift in your order if you spend over £15 as well! :) 

Has anyone else tried this bronzer? 
What's your favourite eyeko product?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...