Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Budget Skin Care... Lacura

Today I haven amazing budget beauty buy that I really wanted to share with you all... 

Lacura: Multi- Intensive Serum. This is available for purchase in the budget supermarket Aldi.
I can't tell you enough how much I love this product! It is described by Lacura as 'a light cream gel that contains vitamins E and C, Shea Butter and Macadamia nut oil.' The formulation is supposed to have a 24 hour moisturising effect as is supposed to retain the skins natural elasticity. It also claims that when it is used regularly it can help make skin feel smoother and tighter. 

I have been using this product for about 3 months now, it is a life saver in the winter weather. There are two versions available my version is the Aqua complete (you can also get an anti-ageing version). It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and fresh. It isn't greasy and sinks naturally and easily into the skin. I really like the smell as well - again a nice refreshing scent. 
It is designed for all skin types, but I have noticed that it has brightened up my dry skin over the winter months and really locks in moisture. The best thing about this product is that it retails at only £3.49, which I think is unbelievable! Every time I go to aldi I stock up as it is one of my products I really couldn't do without. 

I really recommend this serum as it as been a life-saver over the winter - leaving my skin soft and moisturised and lets face it, it really is at an amazing price!

Have you tried any other products in the Lacura range? I'm really curious to try more! 

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Wow I must try this. I use their highlight concealer and its really fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the one that has a built in brush applicator?
    I really want to try that... i'll remeber to pick one up next time I'm there :)
    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a bargain indeed - I have never used it but for that price I must give it a whirl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thank you for following my blog, followed u back:) kisses muaah!

    www.lipstickonyourpillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...