Thursday, 10 February 2011

Lust Haves...

Being a poor student, my purse isn't loving me too much at the moment. So today I thought I'd write a list of the five products that I am lusting over at the moment but haven't quite got round to spending my pennies on yet...

1. Soap And Glory Bright Here Bright Now, Instant Radiance Energy Balm:

Bright Here Bright Now™ 
I have Heard such good things about this moisturiser, I went into boots and swatched it on my hand and it gives off a gorgeous luminous sheen that will look perfect under or over make up. It's priced at £10.21 and is available at boots.

2.  Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick:
Viva Glam Gaga

I don't buy much from mac but I do really love their lipsticks, I just thought this was a gorgeous colour! 
priced at £13.50 and available at mac.

3.  Juicy Couture Roller Ball Perfume Set:

Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Roller Ball Set
 I love perfume and this would be a perfect addition to my collection, it consists of three mini rollerball perfumes from Juicy Couture; Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy and Couture Couture. I thought these would be perfect to put in my handbag for touch ups during the day or on a night out. I think they are so cute! Priced at £25.50 and available at feelunique.

4. ELF blusher in Candid Coral:

E.L.F alsways sell lovely quality blushers and I've been searching for a nice coral blush for ages - this one is priced at £3.50 (bargain!) and is available online from E.L.F.

5. No7 Radiance Boosting  Hot Cloth Cleanser:

 I've been looking for a good hot cloth cleanser for a while know, and have heard some really great reviews about this particular one - It's priced at £9.00 and available from boots. 

So those are my current lust after products, I'm hoping that when I get paid I can go out and treat myself to a few of these wonderful looking products! 

Has anyone tried any of these? 
Do you recommend me spending my money on them? 
Let me know what you think! :) 

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oooh that MAC lip stick is a gorgeous colour. I think boots at the min are doing some kind of offer where you get a voucher for £5 selected facial skin care (however I don't think NO 7 are included in this, maybe because they have their own vouchers which come out every so often) I bought the hot cloth cleanser a while back, I don't use it very often as for me it is a bit too thick and creamy for an every day cleasner but I like it if I have a bath and and can relax for a bit. The skin does feel really smooth, but must make sure you wash it off as I found it left a sort of film over my skin.

    hope this helps :-) if you get the S&G let me know, I love the look of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I totally understand you!!!! gorgeous items, I'm intrigued in the Hot Cloth Cleanser but read that it leaves a "film" on the sink, lol dont know if it's true.. :)

    I hope you buy them soon!!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most Doap & Glory products, never used Bright Here, Bright Now though. Really like the sound of it so I might try it out this weekend. Thanks for this post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I have that s&g product, it's AMAZING! I have the Viva La Cyndi lipstick, I love it - it's beautiful! I also have the No7 Hot Cloth Cleasner both amazing.. x

    www.jadebythesea.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm definatley going to buy the soap and glory moisturiser and the no7 cleanser as they both look good!
    thankyou for your lovely comments! :)
    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...