Monday, 21 February 2011

Avene Eau Thermale...

Today I wanted to share  review of a product I literally can't do without, It is Avene Eau Thermale, thermal water spray. It's a multi-purpose mineral water spray that comes in an aerosol can. 


This spring water can be used for so many different things including soothing sensitive skin and sunburn or as a refresher for skin in the summer or when travelling.
I use mine to complete my cleansing routine as it works well in making my skin feel refreshed, I have also found it to be really good for setting makeup. It seems to stop my makeup sliding and gives my skin a lovely fresh, dewy look. 
It's priced at £3.15 for a 50ml can or around £6.50 for a 150ml can and is available for purchase from boots
I do feel slightly silly for spending this much on what is essentially spring water in a can but I really like it's soothing and refreshing properties. It will be a godsend come the summer months due to me hating the heat! 

Has anyone else tries thermal water? 
What do you think of it?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I really appreciate it :)

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep meaning to pick this up as I've read good things about it, love your blog :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this product, it's so multi-purpose! it's definatley worth getting! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...