Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Review: Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup

Today I will be reviewing Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Make up. I managed to get this product heavily discounted in TJ Hughes at the price of £3.99. AT that price I thought it was well worth buying and today I am going to share my thoughts with you. 
This product normally retails for around £22.00, although you can get it discounted on cheapsmells.com it would be worth going down to your local TJ Hughes and seeing if they have this product in stock (prepare to have to rifle through what looks like a jumble sale and to fight off old ladies to get to anything!) 
The product Itself comes in a lovely box and the packaging is really pretty:
The product comes in a can, which you shake and then spray, the consistency of the product when it comes out is a really strange bubbly mousse, however it blends really easily and provides a lovely bronzed shimmer. I would say that the coverage for this product is a thin consistency, which feels airy and lightweight.  It would be perfect for the summer when you don't want to wear too much makeup but still want a glowy sun-kissed finish to your skin. Below is a swatch of what the product looks like when blended:
As you can see it adds a lovely natural bronze to the skin, which would be perfect for maintaining a tan or to add a hint of subtle colour in the summer. I love this product and I love the price even more, I can see this becoming a staple when the summer comes round. 
Has anyone else tried this product before? What are your thoughts on it? 
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...