Friday, 21 January 2011

Review... Burt's Bees Holiday Tin

I went into Southampton today for a little bit of retail therapy and came away with a bargain which made me get all excited. I got myself one of the rather gorgeous Burt's Bees holiday tins. If you aren't aware of this product, this kit contains mini travel sized versions of some of the best sellers in the range. These include; the radiance day cream, peach and willow bark deep pore scrub, the infamous beeswax lip balm, Nourishing body lotion, citrus and ginger body wash and grapefruit and sugar beet hair care (shampoo & conditioner) This all comes in a mini suitcase tin as shown below:

The set retails for £19.99 and can be purchased online from Burt's Bees, this in my opinion is a brilliant way to try out different Burt's Bees products if you are not familiar with the brand. I haven't purchased much from this line so I was excited to try out some of the products in this kit as I hadn't heard of them before.
My favourite product in the kit is the citrus and ginger body wash, which smells INCREDIBLE! it is so refreshing and it really helps to wake me up in the morning. 
I liked the day cream as it wasn't too heavily fragranced and wasn't greasy on my skin. It also contains royal jelly, which helped to keep my skin feeling hydrated but not smothered. 
The body lotion was the only product in this kit that wasn't for me, which was a shame as it was a product which I hadn't previously tried, the body lotion itself contains milk and honey, which I'm not a big fan of, however in terms of hydration it was really good and my skin remained moisturised throughout the day.
I think this kit is a brilliant purchase if you love Burt's bees and are looking for some travel sized products to take away on holiday with you or if you are knew to the brand and want to get a good feel of the products before you splash your cash on them! 
Has anyone else tried this kit?
What's you're favourite product from Burt's Bees? 
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx      


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...