Friday, 21 January 2011

Perfume of the moment...

I got a bottle of Vera Wangs "Glam Princess" for Christmas and I thought I'd share with you guys how much I am in love with this fragrance, I literally love everything about it, from the design of the bottle to how amazingly fruity and fresh the fragrance is. Mine is a 30ml version shown below: 
Vera Wang Glam Princess 30ml
The perfume is describe on the official website as being
 "A whimsical fragrance that contains top notes of Water Lily, Apple, Mandarin Meringue and Golden Apricot Skin"
A 30ml bottle costs around £33 and can be bought from 
I can't stop wearing this perfume, Its a perfect scent for the daytime, not to heavy and not too musky, whilst still smelling fresh and sexy. I love the bottle design too, I think the crown detailing at the top of the bottle is gorgeous. 
This now has pride of place on my dresser. 
Has anyone else tried this fragrance?
What do you think of it?
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...