Monday, 24 January 2011

NOTD... Cute Valentines Hearts

This is my first nails of the day blog post and as you can tell from my last post I have gone a little valentines crazy at the moment. I'm not really into valentines day itself (which I know is hard to believe!) I just love anything cute, and to me Valentines day (although cheesy) is a typical time of year when it's acceptable to rock out on the cuteness. This look is really easy to create and I really love the (sort of) tackiness about the whole thing! 
Below is a picture of the Finished look:
To create this ultra girly valentines look I used Barry M nail paint in shade 305 - Pink Flamingo. Priced at a purse-happy £2.99 and available in most highstreet drugstores. 
Two coats were enough to achieve the desired look, I then used Heart Nail Art Stickers (2.99 from Sally's)
and placed them randonmly over my nails using a pair of tweezers. One final slick of top coat and I was finished! I hope you enjoyed seeing my bit of valentines craziness! Will you be creating any love themed beauty looks this Valentines day? 
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...