Monday, 31 January 2011

NOTD and Review....

Below is a picture of my attempt with the Barry M nail effects over the gorgeous coral shade from the new No7 spring range: 
The idea of Barry M's nail effects is similar to OPI's shatter top coat, in essence it basically does the same thing for a whole lot cheaper. It applies like a normal black nail varnish and after a few seconds this amazing effect appears! I like the fact that it dries in a slightly different pattern so each nail becomes individual. I purchased mine in boots for £3.99 but you can also purchase it in superdrug. 

As a base I applied the gorgeous No 7 stay perfect nail varnish in spice. It is part of the limited edition spring collection that they have just launched and it truly is an amazing colour for spring. It literally brightened up my nails (and my mood!) It's a nice consistency and I used two coats to achieve a nice streak free finish. This retails at around £7 and is available at boots. 

I hope you guys liked my nails today! 
Has anyone else tried the nail effects by Barry M? What are your thoughts on it?

Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx

3 comments:

  1. That looks so much better than when I attempted to do mine last night. How do you get it to crackle thinly? Mine just look like a mess! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I literally had to scrape off nearly all the excess off the brush, which was a right pain! that's the downside of it as the first time I tried it my nails just looked a mess! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda like the shatter topcoat actually! looks much better than I thought it would :o)

    hellobeautiful61.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...