Friday, 28 January 2011

Models Co...

So I found myself rummaging around in the beauty department of TJ Hughes a few days ago and I came across some products by the brand Model Co. This is a brand that I haven't heard of before, but I liked the look of the products so I thought I'd give them a go!
I picked up the Luminosity Shimmer Whip (£1.99) and The Colourbox Bronzer (also £1.99) The prices itself are an absolute steal - the shimmer whip retails for around £25, as does the Colourbox so you can imagine my delight at finding such a bargain!
Below is a picture of the products I purchased and what they look like when swatched on my hand: 
L-R Model Co Colourbox Bronze and Luminosity Shimmer Whip. 


This is a swatch of the colour box bronzer - An absolute nightmare to photograph! It is such a subtle shimmery bronze it is really hard to make it show up. You may or may not be able to see the subtle golden shimmer that it has given to my skin, In real life it gives a lovely golden finish and gives my skin a lovely healthy glow. 
This is the facial shimmer,  a gorgeous pink shimmery shade. When blended it turns iridescent with tiny hints of shimmer. It looks beautiful when used along the cheek bones and under the brows. The only downside I have about this product is that it smells a bit funny. I can't describe it it's almost a chemically smell, it wouldn't stop me using it but it's not particularly nice. 
I don't think I'd spend the rrp on these products, I would however, go back to TJ Hughes and stock up on them at the current prices they are at. If you have a TJ Hughes near you go check it out - you do have to rummage but you do get some really good buys! :) 
Has anyone else tried any Model Co products?
What are your thoughts?
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried them before... thanks for sharing!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're such good value I couldn't resist them! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...