Sunday, 30 January 2011

Mmmm.... Hand food!

I am a huge fan of soap and glory products and I like to have a browse in boots to see if they have any new products that take my fancy, this weekend I picked up some of Soap and Glory's hand food. 

As you can see, I picked up the mini hand cream - I thought I'd give it a try out before buying the larger one and I thought it'd be great for just throwing in my bag! As with all Soap and Glory products I think the packaging is so cute and girly with a retro theme, something I really like about this brand.
It's a thick, non-greasy formula that contains Shea butter, Macadamia oil and marshmallow. 
The scent of this product is gorgeous and it leaves my hands smelling lovely for hours after it's been put on. It's a really sweet smell that takes me back to when I was little :) 

You can really see the thick consistency of the product, it absorbs into the skin very quickly so that hands feel soft and smooth!  
I paid £2.35 for this mini tube - which I thought was a very good price, the larger version is also at a very reasonable price of around £4.85 - you can buy them in boots. I will be definitely going back and re-purchasing this product when I run low! 

Has anyone else tried this product? 
What's you're favourite hand cream?
I'd love to hear from you! 
Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachel xxx  


4 comments:

  1. I love Soap and Glory products and this hand cream is another great product from them. Lovely post. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love them too... bordering on a little bit obsessed! :)

    Also, thankyou for following my blog, means a lot to me - I have also started following yours! :)
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no worries :-) I really like what you write about and thank you for following me too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh i love this hand cream too. Smells gorgeous <3 Gotta love Soap & Glory eh? x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...