Sunday, 23 January 2011

Lush Loves... Valentines Day!

Whilst Browsing in Lush the other day I saw that they have started to stock their limited edition valentines day products. I had to hold myself back from buying the lot, Instead I managed to make myself pick up only one item - That item was the lovely magic mushroom bubble bar, Isn't it cute??
It was really reasonably priced at £2.30, which being the poor student that I am I loved! :)  You can buy the entire limited edition valentines range in stores (I believe the website is down at the moment)
It smells amazing - the white parts of the mushroom smell of vanilla and the top part smells of strawberries that are literally good enough to eat! Overall it gives off a lovely strawberries and cream scent.
I believe that it's a limited edition item... so get running down to lush before they go for good!  
Lots of Love Till Next Time... 
Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...